Monday, January 12, 2009

My gifts...

I know Christmas is over...but it's SO fun to receive Christmas gifts and play with them! I have to say that I was very fortunate...I received a LOT of scrapbooking supplies. Probably because all my family members know about my scrapbooking addiction...LOL! As mentioned before, I am on the Design Team of my favorite scrapbooking store, A Pile of Scrap. We received a kit containing paper, embellishments, stickers and more. It was fun to scrap with it but also challenging since it is not something I would have chosen. So this is my favorite layout ….about my gifts!


1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Annik,

    Wow, tu fais vraiment des belles pages de scrapbooking.
    J'en fais aussi, mais pas assez souvent... j'achète plus que j'utilise... mais j'aime ça pareil :-)

    Je vais revenir faire un tour plus tard pour voir tes nouvelles créations.

    Chantal

    ReplyDelete