Saturday, January 3, 2009

My 5 favourite things

One of the next LO I am going to do is about my favourite things. At first, I thought it would be hard to only pick 5 but it only took me a few minutes to make my choices. So here they are....



My Slice is for sure one of my favourite things. It's a birthday gift from my husband and I really enjoy it!



What not to love about this camera? It's been a pleasure since the first day but I still have a lot to learn.



Mmmmm! This candle smells so good and it's only available during the Holiday Season....so I didn't take any chances.....I bought a few!



I really love my guitar even if I don't play often...maybe a good resolution for 2009.




I swear that the Strawberry Limonade juice at Julius is the best ever!!!!! It's my treat when I go to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment