Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am back!

Well, I know it's been a while since I posted something on my blog! Between traveling for my job, scrapbooking and completing my final exam for my marketing course, I did not have a lot of time to keep you up-to-date! But no worries, I am back and will be here more often. So here are a few LO I did during these past weeks. The first one is a LO about Alissa's dog (one of the owner of A Pile Of Scrap). It was so fun to scrap since we had no idea what the pics were about when she asked us to scrap pics for her. Four of us took the challenge and every LO were amazing! The second LO is a tribute to fall my favorite season. The third one is about me going for a jog with Running Room on a Sunday morning at 8am!!!

Talk to you later!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment