Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a fun weekend....

I went to the scrapbooking retreat organized by A Pile of Scrap and let me tell you that it was very nice. I had fun, I scrapbooked, I ate a lot, I met a lot of wonderful ladies including Icecheeks! I am a very slow scrapbooker so I only managed to finish 3 LO and started a 4th one!

This LO is about my parents' cat Tommy. My mom wanted me to scrap a picture of him for a while. I did this LO for her birthday and I framed it. She was quite happy with the gift. I also did another one for myself. Hope you like it! The journaling says that he is a big cat that loves to sleep, eat yogurt and ice cream!



The second LO is about my friend Katy who lives in Moncton and her niece Alice who lives in Quebec. Because of the distance, they don't see each other very ofter. I was lucky to be at Katy's place while Alice was visiting and took pics of these two sharing some love!



The last LO is about a pic we took back in 2004 while visiting my cousin Melanie and Dominic in Victoria, BC. I wanted to scrap this pic for a while but wasn't sure what to do with it. It is quite simple but I like it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow are those gorgeous Annik!!! I get the slow thing...I managed to get 6 done and was only planning on 4. It was so nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete