Thursday, March 5, 2009

A gift....

As I may have told you before, I am working on a “surprise” album for my grand-mother. She loves scrapbooking but says she is too old to start...ha ha ha! So I told her to give me pictures and I would do an album for her. So back in November she gave like 40 pictures and told me I could do whatever I wanted with them. Let's just say that when I was cutting the pics from her wedding in 1951.....I was pretty nervous. I decided to do a 8x8 album since I think it's a great size...not too big and not too small. It's almost ready and I intend to give it to her on my next visit. Here is a sneak peek of what I did...of course, I did not posted all the pages! I really had fun doing this album since there were some pictures of my grand-parents, uncles and aunts that I never seen before! Enjoy!















4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the album you made for your grandmother. She's going to be so excited. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annik, what a beautiful keepsake! Your grandmother is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!! Let us know what she thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your pages are absolutely beautiful! I love seeing the older pictures done. Such a great album! Congratulations on getting it finished!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete